Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Where we're going from here...[SG & DS Supplement Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Where we're going from here...[LONG RAMBLE!!]

Salvo Missile Batteries <NEW>

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 09:40:05 -0400
Subject: Salvo Missile Batteries <NEW>

Here's my pass at Salvo Launched Antiship Missiles (SLAM)
for FT/MT:

Mass:4
Cost:25
Range:40"
ARC: from 9 o'clock to 3'oclock (180 degrees fwd)

Damage: Each battery rolls d6. Whatever number rolled is how many
SUBMUNITION dice you roll. For instance: you fire one SLAM and roll a
4. You then roll 4 die. On a 1-3 a miss, 4-5 one point, 6 two points.
If target has ECM subtract 1 from number of hits die roll. Total all
batteries fired at target by ship. target ship rolls 1 die per
ADAF/PDAF committed to missile defense. subtract defensive rolls from
offensive number of hits. remaining hits are rolled for damage as
usual. Shields have no effect. Armor makes 5 one point, 6 two points
for grade 1. 5-6= one point for grade 2.

Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Software

"Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot."