Prev: Stargrunt II - WW II Next: Salvo Missile Batteries <NEW>

Re: [OFFICIAL] Where we're going from here...[SG & DS Supplement

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@b...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 08:07:26 -0400
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Where we're going from here...[SG & DS Supplement

Hmmm....

> > Well, add another to the minority.	I would much rather see
> > expansions made to the SGII and DSII games than to see FT get an
> > overhaul.

I don't think we are, neccesarily, such a minority after all.  I
would imagine at least eight messages reiterating or supporting this
thought, but this is certainly not the most read thread going on
right now...

Is there a more scientific way to establish this?

Alfredo
--------
Alfredo Lorente 		  "End This." -- Delenn
Minneapolis, MN 		Lines of Communication
alfredo@bitstream.net	      Babylon 5

Prev: Stargrunt II - WW II Next: Salvo Missile Batteries <NEW>