Prev: Withdrawal symptoms Next: B5 ship/fighter question

GZG Online Catalogue

From: "Paul Owen" <paulowen@e...>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 08:29:42 -0400
Subject: GZG Online Catalogue

The GZG Online Catalogue:

The price increase changes have now been completed on the web site, I
have also now added update 3 and the price update as well as
implementing any changes that have resulted from these.

The ZIP file has also now been updated.

If you are unsure about any of the new prices please check with GZG
before ordering.

Thanks for visiting !

If you use the Online Catalogue please mention so in your
correspondence to GZG.

Paul Owen

http://homepages.enterprise.net/paulowen

I have seen the future, and it's shape is that of a Kra'Vak
battlefleet !, now where did I put my paints ?

Paul Owen CNA, CNE