Prev: Re: Check out DREADNOUGHT! Next: GZG Online Catalogue

Withdrawal symptoms

From: Mark Sykes <tardis@r...>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 07:32:44 -0400
Subject: Withdrawal symptoms

My preferred method of following the discussions on the list - albeit at
distance -  has been to download the series of archives from  jerry's
page
at
http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry/ft/full-thrust.html
 As  i am reliably (?!) informed I do not have access to the page by his
server, i was wondering if there is an alternate or mirror site for this
WONDERFUL service.
Please send answers to me privately.

Until then I'll just have to wade through the mail list offerings.

Cheers from the Tropic of Capricorn

MarkS  ŠŠ<--mine before i grokked of the others

Yes there is a point to the sig

-->All the way from GallifreyŠ

msykes@mailbox.uq.edu.au
sykes@tardis.rocknet.net.au

Prev: Re: Check out DREADNOUGHT! Next: GZG Online Catalogue