Prev: Re: Mounting fighters Next: [OFFICIAL] Where we're going from here...[LONG RAMBLE!!]

Re: GZG catalog

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 14:00:31 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG catalog

>Hi all,
>
>I was wondering about how I would go about obtaining
>one of the GZG catalogs people are talking about
>lately.
>
>Thanks,
>Tony
>
>acc@questercorp.com

Tony - either check out the online catalogue that Paul Owen kindly hosts
on
his website (address already posted by someone else I think?), this has
all
the text of our latest catalogue but no piccies yet; alternatively if
you
want the actual paper product with the pics, send us 5 International
Coupons (I assume you ane outside the UK?) which you can buy from any
post
office, to:

GROUND ZERO GAMES, PO BOX 337, NEEDHANM MARKET, SUFFOLK IP6 8JB.

We'll get you the latest edition in the mail as soon as we hear from
you.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Mounting fighters Next: [OFFICIAL] Where we're going from here...[LONG RAMBLE!!]