Prev: Re: GZG Online Catalogue Next: GZG catalog

Re: GZG Online Catalogue

From: Roger Gerrish <Roger.Gerrish@b...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 17:24:54 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG Online Catalogue

ngilsena@indigo.ie wrote:

> Anyway I wonder can someone help me out.  I've just created a simple
> spreadsheet that prints up a GZG order form with all the details
> (catalogue number, description, price, etc..) inputted and worked
> out for you.	I don't have a copy of the GZG catalogue handy
> and I can't remember the P+P costs for orders , as well
> as the discount rate for SFSFW members.  Could someone let me know
> what these are?  Thanks.
> ----------------------

Hi Niall,
The following details are from the 1997 catalogue
Discount for SFSFW is 5% on orders of £10 and over (remember to quote
your membership number)

P&P UK
P&P  for Resin models 15% min £1.50 max £6.00
P&P for metal models is 10% min £0.75 max £6.00

There are special postage rates on GPM modular buildings

For EEC countries (ie Eire) add an additional 30% min £4.00 (resin or
metal)
For non EEC European Countries add 40% min £6.00 (resin or metal)
for USA/Canada add 50% min £10.00 (resin or metal)
for Aust/NZ rest of world add 60% min £12.00

Hope this helps regards..... Roger

Prev: Re: GZG Online Catalogue Next: GZG catalog