Prev: Re: Re:Hammer's Slammer's Next: Re: GZG Online Catalogue

Re: GZG Online Catalogue

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 17:11:15 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG Online Catalogue

> > If you are a *business*, you can skip the UK VAT -- but you must pay

> > Swedish tax instead. I personally would pay UK tax any time I can,
since
> > ours is 22%....
>
> Ours is 20%...

21% here.

> Unless I somehow can explain why my one-man accounting office is
> buying metal miniatures :-7 Somehow I think I'll find that
> difficult...

An investment opportunity perhaps?

Anyway I wonder can someone help me out.  I've just created a simple
spreadsheet that prints up a GZG order form with all the details
(catalogue number, description, price, etc..) inputted and worked
out for you.  I don't have a copy of the GZG catalogue handy
and I can't remember the P+P costs for orders , as well
as the discount rate for SFSFW members.  Could someone let me know
what these are?  Thanks.
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT, Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin, Ireland.

Prev: Re: Re:Hammer's Slammer's Next: Re: GZG Online Catalogue