Prev: Re: When is a Dreadnought a Dreadnought Next: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!]

Re: GZG Online Catalogue

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 17:36:30 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG Online Catalogue

On Wed, 20 Aug 1997 21:28:46 +0000, "Paul Owen" writes:

>*** URGENT ***
>
>GZG have just upped their prices due to VAT these new prices are in
>affect NOW and can be found at the web site.
>
>http://homepages.enterprise.net/paulowen

O.k. I have two probably dumb questions, but oh well, here goes.

1) What's VAT?
2) Why the large price difference between GeoHex and GZG versions of the
ships?
   The larger ships are of comperable price, given an exchange rate of
   1.6 to 1.  But the smaller ships are MUCH more expensive in the
   States.  Is this some strange conspierence to bring about the NAC?
or
   is there something I don't know?

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit  Stop the Spammers cold!
   -=-

Prev: Re: When is a Dreadnought a Dreadnought Next: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!]