Prev: Stargrunt forces Next: Re: Drake's The Tank Lords (was Re: 121st Marine Reaction Co.)

new Stargrunt minis

From: Kevin Pavlick <PAVLICK@x...>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 15:28:28 -0400
Subject: new Stargrunt minis

After an enlighting conversation with the guys from Geo-Hex at
GenCon, I was really floored over some of the things brewing for
Stargrunt.  One of the hottest things I heard was the door
gunners "add-on"  for the casevac vtol.  Is there any time-frame on
it's release?  Will they be released over here in the US?

Also, when will the new minis from Aus. be available over here in the
US?

-Kevin

Prev: Stargrunt forces Next: Re: Drake's The Tank Lords (was Re: 121st Marine Reaction Co.)