Prev: Re: HAVOK - a kick in the a** for GW...? Next: Re: Computer System Survey

Re: Application Implementation Holy Wars, PLUS!!!

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@b...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 09:04:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Application Implementation Holy Wars, PLUS!!!

Pardon me for mentioning this, but this thread is no longer all that
related at GZG stuff.  Indeed, it is starting to look like a polite
"Mac's are better than PC's", "No, you are wrong" kinda thread...

Have you guys thought about e-mailing each other privately?  Perhaps
a distribution list...

ObGZG:	In DS2 (and SG2, for that matter...), do vehicles move in
reverse?  i.e. - Can you keep a fixed-mount gun pointing forward but
move the vehicle back?	And yes, I know you can't move and shoot
those little buggers....)

Alfredo

--------
Alfredo Lorente 		  "End This." -- Delenn
Minneapolis, MN 		Lines of Communication
alfredo@bitstream.net	      Babylon 5

Prev: Re: HAVOK - a kick in the a** for GW...? Next: Re: Computer System Survey