Prev: Application Implementation Holy Wars Next: Re: HAVOK - a kick in the a** for GW...?

DS Universe question

From: Joe Banderet <bigjoe@a...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 08:57:21 -0400
Subject: DS Universe question

All the talk about the 'Hammer's Slammers' universe has reminded me of a
question that has plagued the gamers in my area about the 'Dirt Side II'
universe for quite a while.  Everyone hang on.	Since the NAC is
basically the British Empire and the United States is basically in their
domain, are "American" ships referred to as U.S.S. or H.M.S.?  Just
curious.

Prev: Application Implementation Holy Wars Next: Re: HAVOK - a kick in the a** for GW...?