Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salvo Missiles etc. Next: The Evil Empire revised.

Re: [OFFICIAL] Salvo Missiles etc.

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 23:28:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salvo Missiles etc.

>I recall that on the space-marine list they asked us for ideas on the
new
>epic97, and even claimed that they had taken ideas that the list had
already
>chatted about. The trouble was after that we heard nothing back from
them,
>and when the game came out it was such a disappointment to so many
people
>that I know of who loved the previous game that they dropped it out. It
>seems to me that unless the game is easilly power gamed the evil empire
>dosen't support it.

One interesting thing I noticed about the other day.  I was flipping
through
a White Dwarf and noticed the price for Epic97 in the back was listed at
$120Aus.  "Strange", I thought, "When it was released I'm sure it
retailed
at $150."  So I check an earlier WD that was in the store and lo and
behold
I was right.  They've dropped the price for it over here.  I wonder if
that
could be because its not selling as well as they hoped, eh?  I know they
are
very disappointed with its performance.  Aaaaaawwwwww.

-Kelvin.....

	    "But, that is a lie."
	 "Yes.	What's your point?"
       -Bester and Sinclair, Babylon 5
       email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salvo Missiles etc. Next: The Evil Empire revised.