Prev: FT, DSII, Starship Troupers, PA, Infantry counters.. Next: SG II Alternative models

Re: RE Metal vs Plastic

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 17:57:36 -0400
Subject: Re: RE Metal vs Plastic

Excerpts from FT: 8-Aug-97 RE Metal vs Plastic by
Sprayform@netwales.co.uk
> read the sigi. we are hopfully going to enable cheap plastic injection
> tooling viable option!!(will elusidate to those who with it)

I'll admit, I'm curious... but then, I'm a Materials Engineering major
co-oping at a specialty steel plant. ^_^  (Where, in spite of what that
one fellow said, we *do* make corrosion-resistant steels for plastic
molding!)

Thanks,

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: FT, DSII, Starship Troupers, PA, Infantry counters.. Next: SG II Alternative models