Prev: Re: DSII Counters available at... Next: Re: damn super dreadnoughts

DSII Counters available at...

From: Adrian Bruce <adrian@i...>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 16:41:28 -0400
Subject: DSII Counters available at...

Hi All,

I've put up some DSII, Tanks, GEV, GRAV and VTOL counters in 2 cammo
schemes for your use. They are 90pixels square and have a uniform
background to allow creation of transparent gifs for use in PBEM games.

I also have a Starship Trouper Bug I can put up in a day or so, but it
is about half the size of a tank, so I guess one to represent a troup..

Could also do powered armor, but they are kind of small!

http://www.inetc.roland.co.jp/~adrian/projecth/minis/counters.html

--
	Adrian Bruce   adrian@inetc.roland.co.jp
	    SF2D&I http://www.inetc.roland.co.jp/~adrian/

Prev: Re: DSII Counters available at... Next: Re: damn super dreadnoughts