Prev: Re: OFF-TOPIC mini review B5 Wars (Designers Comments) Next: Re: Counters you may find useful..

Re: gencon

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 19:38:37 -0400
Subject: Re: gencon

At 10:10 AM 7/31/97 +0000, you wrote:

>Why don't we all meet at the Geo-Hex booth as many did last year when
>Jon Tuffley was at GenCon.

Better yet, why don't we meet in the East Octogon, around table M08.
That's
where the GZG games are being held. That way we don't clog up the
Geo-Hex
booth while we're waiting. Besides, we can give a helping hand to the
novices just trying the game, we can talk up how good GZG rules are, and
we
can say "Hi" to the guys running the games but won't be able to join us.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: OFF-TOPIC mini review B5 Wars (Designers Comments) Next: Re: Counters you may find useful..