Prev: Re: StarBlazers (off topic) Next: Re: OFF-TOPIC mini review B5 Wars (Designers Comments)

One more thing about Star Blazers.

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 08:43:58 -0400
Subject: One more thing about Star Blazers.

There's one more thing I forgot to mention:
	Keith Johanssen, the fellow who runs Musashi Ent. and created
the Star
Blazers game, asked me to help him out with a few games he's gong to run
at Gen Con.  I told him I was only too happy to help out, since I was
planning to play in his games anyway.  I'll be helping him out on
Thursday (I can't remeber who many games he's got planned for that
day.).	I hope to see a few curious parties there.

Later:
Mark S.

Prev: Re: StarBlazers (off topic) Next: Re: OFF-TOPIC mini review B5 Wars (Designers Comments)