Prev: Re: Ship Prefix's Next: Re: OFF-TOPIC mini review B5 Wars (Designers Comments)

Re: Ship Prefix's

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 23:22:21 -0400
Subject: Re: Ship Prefix's

At 03:33 PM 7/29/97 -0400, you wrote:
>  From my (limited but still it was my first language) knowledge of
>German, I would guess that the term "Panzerkampfwagen" is used only by
>American devotees of German military history.

Well, I kind of like panzerkampfwagen (the rough German equivalent of
AFV)
and I'm NOT American...

>PS also, it was still funny, but they knew he didn't mean to call
>himself a jelly doughnut.

Question: would Kennedy have made the same mistake if he had been
visiting
Hamburg?

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Ship Prefix's Next: Re: OFF-TOPIC mini review B5 Wars (Designers Comments)