Prev: Re: Ship Prefix's Next: Re: ACH! DER NSL IS IN DER HAUS!!(ship's prefix)

DSII Percentile & Record Sheets

From: "Jeff Barton" <barton@t...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 08:57:57 -0400
Subject: DSII Percentile & Record Sheets

Has anyone seen a percentile representation of the damage counters for
DSII?  I remember seeing something on AOL's strategy forum, but I don't
have AOL anymore (and life is good), but I would like to get a copy of
the
sheet...also, has anyone scanned in the record sheets from the back of
the
DSII manual?  I would like to print some of them up on a laser printer,
but
need to have the record sheets scanned in.

JaxxMan

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer...

Prev: Re: Ship Prefix's Next: Re: ACH! DER NSL IS IN DER HAUS!!(ship's prefix)