Prev: Re: OFF-TOPIC mini review B5 Wars (Designers Comments) Next: Re: Ship Prefix's

Re: Cleaning epoxy off

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 23:02:38 -0400
Subject: Re: Cleaning epoxy off

At 05:47 PM 7/25/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Is there an easy way to clean off (disolve) uncured epoxy off of minis
to be
>able to start again.
>
>I must have mixed wrong, 24 hours and still gooey.

The only thing I can think of is adding some epoxy hardener to the goo
already on the mini. That should harden it up, at which point you can
peel/cut it off. I'm not sure how easy it will be to mix the hardener
with
the goo already there.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: OFF-TOPIC mini review B5 Wars (Designers Comments) Next: Re: Ship Prefix's