Prev: Empress Arianna's Second FT PBeM Tournament - Call for players/GMs Next: Re: Wet Thrust rules and stats...

Re: Convention FT Demo games

From: <owner-ftgzg-l@b...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 01:11:35 -0400
Subject: Re: Convention FT Demo games

>Just out of interest, would it be possible for someone from this demo
>game to write a very brief outline of forces & the battle?  It seems
>like it was a very interesting game.

Well, this has kinda really drifted away from the demo game I had
originally discussed and gone into the realm of two other games
played - one a PBeM scenario run by Dean Gundberg and another an
actual, honest-to-god LIVE game played between Matt Seidl and
myself a few weeks ago (we were testing out some of the Starfleet
Wars rules Matt and Dean had been working on).

If you really want, I can try and dig up my notes on that latter game.
I don't have the details to the former (PBeM) one, but the webpage
might still be up (url not handy at the moment :( ).

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Empress Arianna's Second FT PBeM Tournament - Call for players/GMs Next: Re: Wet Thrust rules and stats...