Prev: Re: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 1 Next: Table positioning, etc...

Re: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 2!!

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 00:43:35 -0400
Subject: Re: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 2!!

John Skelly wrote:

> Great, how about some stats and maybe even the story explained in game
> terms.  Oh, and of course more stories!!

One thing I liked about Task Force Games's Nexus mag, was they would
have a short story like Mike Wikan's, and then they would have the
scenario.  Which described ships used special scenario rules, ect.
Really great for a gaming mag!

Mike Wikan:  I think you have the gift of storytelling.  That story was
super!	More of the same!  I echo John Skelly's comments!

DOnald Hosford

Prev: Re: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 1 Next: Table positioning, etc...