Prev: Re: DSII: Firer Down Chit for Infantry Question Next: RE: Reviresco Ships?

Re: Reviresco Ships?

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 10:24:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Reviresco Ships?

On Wed, 23 Jul 1997, Pat Shepard wrote:
> Anyone have any experience with Reviresco's starship minis?

I've only seen a few of them, and they were terrible. They had almost no
detail at all -- they looked like metal wedges with a few bumps on them.
They may have other ships that look better, but I would suggest that you
get a catalog with pictures before ordering them.

--
Rick Rutherford ----- rickr@digex.net ----- The above opinions are mine.
"I've seen collisions on fire off the side of the ethernet LAN.

All these things will be lost in time, like dropped packets. Time to
die."

Prev: Re: DSII: Firer Down Chit for Infantry Question Next: RE: Reviresco Ships?