Prev: Jon: DSII: Local Air Defense Next: Re: Reviresco Ships?

Re: DSII: Firer Down Chit for Infantry Question

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 10:08:35 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII: Firer Down Chit for Infantry Question

>Personally I think the infantry in DS2 need all the help they can get.
I'd
>ignore system downs for infantry. I
>
>Paul
>

>At 11:14 AM 7/22/97 PDT, you wrote:
>>I asked this question last week, but only got 1 response, & I'm not
>>sure he understood my question.  What happens when an infantry stand
>>with a heavy weapon (GMS/L or LAD) gets a Firer system chit?	Can the
>>stand still fire?  Since the "system" that's down in implied to be the
>>vehicle electronics, how does this translate to Infantry?

On the table for chit validity doesn't it state that ALL special chits
are
invalid when drawn against infantry ?  My take on that was that even
'Firer
down' chits were invalid.

Stuart.

Stuart Murray
Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461
Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Jon: DSII: Local Air Defense Next: Re: Reviresco Ships?