Prev: RE: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 2!! Next: Uh oh..

Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 05:34:31 -0400
Subject: Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...

At 10:14 PM 15-07-97 -0700, you wrote:
>>	  Sorry but I've been away from my computer for a week and have
only
>> just got back. All I can say to this is to you have a realative named
Major
>> Major Major Major?
>>	   Tony.
>
>Oh no, first Tom Lehrer, now Joseph Heller.  So tell me, Tony, where's
my
>share?
>
>Jeff Shoffner

	What do you mean your share? Have I missed something here? Would
have prefered I asked if his cousin was John Thomas? (And if he lived in
the
Sou' West?)

	Correspondence will be entered into (time to get this off the
list)
	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: RE: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 2!! Next: Uh oh..