Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars - Gotcha! Next: Re: Counters wanted

Counters that I use

From: ChanFaunce@a...
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 12:56:53 -0400
Subject: Counters that I use

I have been using counters for FT ships that I made myself. They are
rather
generic silhouettes of ships on 3 different sized circles (1",1.5", and
2")
with hour marks and arc lines (look like FT ship bases). They are in PCX
files. I just cut and paste to fill up a page of the ship sizes I need
and
then add text for ship type and ID numbers and flood fill the ship
either red
or blue.

If I post them to the list as attachments, will they download to anybody
who
wants them? If not, e-mail directly and I'll send as zip file.

Chan 'crude, but effective' Faunce

P.S. I picked up Traveller's 'Battle Riders', not so much for the game
as the
fact that it was in the bargain bin and has lots of counters.

Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars - Gotcha! Next: Re: Counters wanted