Prev: Re: Counters wanted Next: Counters that I use

Re: Babylon 5 Wars - Gotcha!

From: Tre Chipman <tre@i...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 12:45:30 -0400
Subject: Re: Babylon 5 Wars - Gotcha!

At 11:44 AM 7/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Well, I picked up the boxed set at Origins this
>weekend, so far I've barely perused the rulebook. If
>anyone wants the nitty gritty details, let me know.
>John Fleisher
>CAS - PC Team
>Room #3302B x3946 email: jff29@cas.org
>Visit the PC Team Intranet Web Site at:  http://134.243.95.177

I picked up my set from DragonCon last month, but I confess I've been
too
busy to really look at it in much detail.  The release I got came
without
minis, but since the minis were only fighters, I figured I could do
without.   On paper, the ships look pretty huge, kinda reminicent of SFB
SSDs, but from what I've seen of the rules, there are a lot more nifty
tricks you can do with them.  I was a little dissappointed that the B5
station wasn't written up, however.  Anyone else had a chance to look
at/play the game?

Take care,

Tre

Prev: Re: Counters wanted Next: Counters that I use