Prev: Re: Honor Harrington Question? Next: Fortress America Miniatures

Re: [FT] Missile & Fighter Reloads

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 21:30:30 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Missile & Fighter Reloads

>Now for a slight change ...
>
>In More Thrust [MT] I have the impression that you can fire as many
missiles
>as you want to each turn, as if each missile has its own "launch bay."
Any
>thoughts on "Missile Launchers" and stores of missiles, reload times,
etc?

>Sort of the same for fighters.  You have fighter bays and fighter
groups, but
>can you have fighters more fighters than you have bays?

Check out the FT-GZG mailing list archives.  They are found at:

	http://www.net/~jerry/ft/full-thrust.html

It contains the archive of the list up until June last year.  Hope it
all helps.

For reloading missiles, try "June, 1996" and look for Anime-style
Missile
swarms.  That should be a good place to start for reloadable missile
rules.

Dunno about the "reloadable" fighter bays, but there might be something
in
there somewhere.

-Kelvin.....

	    "But, that is a lie."
	 "Yes.	What's your point?"
       -Bester and Sinclair, Babylon 5
       email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: Honor Harrington Question? Next: Fortress America Miniatures