Prev: Binding the universe... Next: Re: FTL capable fighters - Reply

Re[2]: SGII Scenarios?

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 03:28:27 -0400
Subject: Re[2]: SGII Scenarios?

Comments: Authenticated sender is <mww_urza.n-space.com>
     No Mike, doesn't have to be SGII "official" nations. If you are
going
     to have aliens tho' I'd need to know which particular rule modes
for
     aliens you intend to use.

     Cheers
     Mike Elliott

_________________________________
Subject: Re: SGII Scenarios?
Author:  SMTP:owner-ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk/ at INTERNET
Date:	 11/07/1997 14:43

I am putting together a SGII demo scenario for the local group that
has a human perimeter checkpoint with a squad of light infantry
stationed there. Reinforcements are 2- 6man PA squads and a MICV
arriving on turn d4+1. Attacking this outpost is a force of Alien
creatures (Kryomek) supported by a Bio-tank and an assault carrier.
Do you want the scenarios to use SGII nations only? All my human figs
are SGII 25mm figs. I've been using the Kryomek because they are the
best alien stuff around..
Mike Wikan
Game DesignConceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Software

Prev: Binding the universe... Next: Re: FTL capable fighters - Reply