Prev: Re: FTL capable fighters <<B5 Spoiler Alert, if you haven Next: Re: Attn JT: FT Novels (lunchboxes!)

Re: Attn JT: FT Novels (lunchboxes!)

From: robbie@n... (Robbie Matthews)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 05:57:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Attn JT: FT Novels (lunchboxes!)

>On 07/09/97 06:33:07 Bob wrote:
>
>>Full Thrust: the Lunchbox. Lemming-like, FT completists rush out  and
get
>>one, to complete their set (the Kravak lunchbox, the Savasku lunchbox,
the
>>ESU lunchbox...)
>
>Actually, the Sa'vasku lunchbox is more of a squishy, over-filled
ziplock.
>The Kravak Super-Lunchbox is much sought-after, as any food contained
within
>is a match for twice the amount of anyone else's meal...

And then you can use the lunchboxes for a really Super, Duper, Death
Star
model - mass 2000+ .... ;->

| robbie@netinfo.com.au     |  "I'm not really bad...		     |
| Robbie Matthews	    |	  I'm just drawn that way."	     |
| Phone: +61-6-2591250	    |	      Jessica Rabbit		     |

Prev: Re: FTL capable fighters <<B5 Spoiler Alert, if you haven Next: Re: Attn JT: FT Novels (lunchboxes!)