Prev: Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"... Next: Re: Attn JT: FT Novels (lunchboxes!)

Re: FTL capable fighters <<B5 Spoiler Alert, if you haven

From: Darryl Adams <dadams@t...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 05:44:46 -0400
Subject: Re: FTL capable fighters <<B5 Spoiler Alert, if you haven

Jon Holloway wrote:

> One episode showed PSICORPS Furies and a mother ship. I got the
> impression that
> the "mother ship" was commercial rather than military in origin. The
> point being
> that the  PSICORPS Furies were probably ferried into "range" of B5 and
> then Mr.
> Bester and escorts flew on to B5. If I remember correctly the furies
> were
> carried externally on the tender/mother ship. I may have this episode
> taped if
> so I will try to find it this weekend and post about it Monday. Also
> my B5 minis
> finally showed up!!! Going to pick 'em up tomorrow.
>
>							Semper Fi

IMHO the host ship was secificly designed or at least hevily modified to
allow it be act as a tender for the Omega Squadron.

The tender is a very good idea, as while a star furie can and does
travel great distances, it must use a lot of consumables (hydorgan and
oxygen for life support).

I do remember eps where power became a	serious issue in a starfurie
(episode anyone).

Darryl

Prev: Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"... Next: Re: Attn JT: FT Novels (lunchboxes!)