Prev: Re: FTL capable fighters Next: Re: AI's in full thrust

Re: FTL capable fighters

From: Ryan Montieth Gill <labrg@e...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 02:19:42 -0400
Subject: Re: FTL capable fighters

On Thu, 10 Jul 1997, Tracy Hale wrote:

> It depends on background I guess. The launch/recover facilities on the
> Galactica were 10-20 times the actual size of the fighters carried.
> Compare that with B5 where the launch racks are not much more then
> required to store the fighters.

I thought the B5 bays were just for launching and the rec facilities
were
somewhere else along the same area.

- Ryan Montieth Gill  /|\   Scotland Forever  DoD# 0780/AMA/SOHC -
- _ryan.gill@turner.com or labrg@emory.edu_   '85 CB700S 'Mehev' -
- I speak not for CNN, nor they for me.   '72 CB750K 'The Barge' -
- www.mojoski.com/~rgill	     '76 MonteCarlo 'Bumblecrow' -
---		Senator Koella Should go to JAIL !!	       ---
--- Kill someone and leave the accident you should go to jail! ---

Prev: Re: FTL capable fighters Next: Re: AI's in full thrust