Prev: GZG Online Catalogue Next: PBeM: Nimrod Station

Re: Attn JT: FT Novels

From: She stands on things I can't understand <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 18:26:55 -0400
Subject: Re: Attn JT: FT Novels

>>interest an established publisher. Of course, printing small-press
fiction
>>for the games market IS possible if I get some good stuff!
>
>I'd just like to point out that game fiction is currently in a decline.
The
>returns from Random House are what almost did in TSR. Their once
lucrative
>novel line is in decline, a trend seen in other game related fiction.
On the

Maybe I've been really out of touch (hell, it was 3 days after the fact
when
I heard about the Mir situation!), but I noticed a heck of a lot of
B'tech
related novels out there lately.

Okay....so write up a story in 'another universe' (make it up yerself)
and
apply the FT/DS2/SG2 rules to any encounters you play out. Don't tell
any-
one about that part. Then only us FTers will know. For everyone else
it'll
just be another universe and the encounters interesting in and of
themselves.
The rest of us will go play 'em out.  ;-)

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>

Prev: GZG Online Catalogue Next: PBeM: Nimrod Station