Prev: Re: Couple of Questions Next: Re: Starship Trooper Preview 2

Re: B5 Fifth Season

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 12:07:53 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 Fifth Season

ngilsena@indigo.ie wrote:

> I see Season 5 of B5 has finally been confirmed. And C4 are going to
> start showing 4th Season from July 23rd. Suddenly life is worth
> living again...

	I'm sure I speak for everyone present when I say:
HUUUUUUUZZZZZAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

> Whats been happening on the B5 rules front recently?	Anyone got any
> new ones or updated their own?

	If your talking about B5 Wars, so far it's been delayed till
later this
month... again.  The miniatures are available in several areas,
excluding where I usually shop.
	If your talking Full Thrust then I not quite sure.  I do believe
that
Indy has added some more rules to his B5/FT page.  I'm planning on
updating my rules here and there.  I'm adding "scatter" rules to the
energy mines, making EA interceptors work like ADAFs rather than PDAFs
(this was a major complaint from the people I was playing with), and
updating my ships.  If there have been any other updates to any of the
other rules, please let me know.

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Re: Couple of Questions Next: Re: Starship Trooper Preview 2