Prev: Re: Starship Trooper Preview 2 Next: Re: Superships and Fighter capacity.

Re: Fighting KVs

From: Peggy & Jeff Shoffner <pshoffner@e...>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 15:06:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Fighting KVs

>	  Why not use electric plugs for the job? Okay so you have 3
pins
> pointy backwards, so what? It seems that nobody can tell which wat the
> SaVasu fly.
>
>	  Tony.

Ya know, I never thought of that.   Hmmmm, could be interesting.  Or
maybe
even better; the plug serves as the "spikey, pointy thing that shoots at
you"
battery.  Regular two pronger could be two B batteries, while a three
pronger
could be two Bs and one A....	 Oh, did I ever mention that I'm
slightly
insane?    :)

Jeff Shoffner

Prev: Re: Starship Trooper Preview 2 Next: Re: Superships and Fighter capacity.