Prev: Re: GZG Civilian Minis... Next: Re: Kravak weakness

Spinning in place...

From: robbie@n... (Robbie Matthews)
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 10:32:16 -0400
Subject: Spinning in place...

Quick question:

How exactly does the zero-speed turn option work?

The group I play with has this rule:

If your ship decelerates to 0, it may turn in any direction it wishes.
This
turn is done AFTER the other ships have moved.

Ie: Turn 1 - Speed 4| -4| Spin
    Turn 2 - Accelerate

This is actually quite handy, but I'm not sure that it is particularly
gospel. Another interpretation	could be:

You must be AT speed 0 at the start of the turn to spin, thus:

Turn 1 - Speed 4 | -4
Turn 2 - Spin
Turn 3 - Accelerate

Any comments?
| robbie@netinfo.com.au     |  "I'm not really bad...		     |
| Robbie Matthews	    |	  I'm just drawn that way."	     |
| Phone: +61-6-2591250	    |	      Jessica Rabbit		     |

Prev: Re: GZG Civilian Minis... Next: Re: Kravak weakness