Prev: Re: FT & DSII - Tournament ideas Next: Re: GZG Civilian Minis...

Re: figure sizes

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 09:58:39 -0400
Subject: Re: figure sizes

At 12:31 PM 6/30/97 +0100, Jon wrote:
>>I also have 3 of the original Traveller tanks, and one APC.
>
>Wow I didn't know they had done any vehicles (can I get some)

They are long out of production. I had a chance to get a second APC
around
the time that I had the first, but I didn't have the money at the time.
I've
been kicking myself ever since. These are big model. The tank is in four
pieces: the hull, the a "cover" for the hull that doubles as a turrent
mounting ring, the turret, and the gun. If you remove the turret and
cover
from the hull, the hull doubles as a grav sled (which is the reason I
glued
the gun to the turret but never glued any of the other pieces together).
The
APC looks like a rectangular box that's been flattened a little so that
the
sides bow outwards. The front of the APC has a fairly substantial slope
it, there are doors on the sides, and there's a boxy little gun thingy
on
top. The tanks are much nicer than the APC but they look good together.
wish someone could reproduce them...

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: FT & DSII - Tournament ideas Next: Re: GZG Civilian Minis...