Prev: Re: Smaller Nations' ship and fleet designs Next: Re: Optimization ( was Re: Further re Oceanic Grav-bikes )

Re: Manufacturer's minutae (sp?)

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@b...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 10:17:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Manufacturer's minutae (sp?)

Tom,

> Just to keep down any repetition of effort, I sent a list of changes
> to the Miniatures Page directory based on the List.  I also noted
> that Alfredo was to receive any credit for this in compiling the
> list.

Errr...  Where did those changes end up?  I'd rather any/all
corrections went to me, so I could then forward the updated/revised
versions out to the distribution list.	As it is, right now I don't
even know where to look for those changes...  Updating the list was
going to be my 4th of July project...

(P.S. I'm sending the reply to the list just in case anybody has
updates for it...)
Alfredo Lorente
Minneapolis, MN
alfredo@bitstream.net

Prev: Re: Smaller Nations' ship and fleet designs Next: Re: Optimization ( was Re: Further re Oceanic Grav-bikes )