Prev: Re: PBEM Game - Galaxy G Next: Re: Spinning in place...

Re: Fw: Just wondering.....(KV vs Fighters)

From: Peggy & Jeff Shoffner <pshoffner@e...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 01:29:20 -0400
Subject: Re: Fw: Just wondering.....(KV vs Fighters)

> If I was the KV player I would'nt be sitting around waiting for the
> 'escort/fighter attack.....

Hmmmmm, you do have a point.  My usual opponent is a reluctant agressor;
he
usually accels very slowly into a confrontation, and never uses the high
rate to his advantage; then he has the gall to blame his defeat on 1) my

lucky dice rolls, 2) his crappy dice rolls, 3) anything other than his
lack
of tactical manuvuers (sp?).  He only won last time because he simply
had
superior ships. (Yeah, it sounds like the same belly-aching.....)  I
still
wonder what would happen in a KV attack v. "The Tin-Can Brigade."  Sure,
I'd
lose a number of ships, but a lot of destroyers will overwhelm a decent
sized
fleet; I proved it to my opponent on at least one occasion.

Jeff Shoffner

Prev: Re: PBEM Game - Galaxy G Next: Re: Spinning in place...