Prev: Re: Those Spiky Things Next: Re: FAQs

Re: FAQs

From: "Chris McCurry" <CMCCURR@v...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 11:26:08 -0400
Subject: Re: FAQs

>Jon;  just read the GZG newsletter and was wondering; do pics exist of
the
"adult fig" section?  Like to >get an idea of what is involved.  Plus,
what
is "inked and polished"?

>Plus, as an American, must I order stuff from Geo-Hex, or does GZG have
dollars to pounds conversion >rate?

I was kinda wondering too... is it possible to order a catalog with
pictures of the range GZG sells?

my local shop carries a small bit of the line and even some of the
terrain,
but i hate to order something that turns out i didn't really want.....

thanks
CMC

Prev: Re: Those Spiky Things Next: Re: FAQs