Prev: Re: 25mm? Next: Re: Just wondering.....

Re: Just wondering.....

From: Peggy & Jeff Shoffner <pshoffner@e...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 22:02:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Just wondering.....

> The fundamental problem with the KV was that they were originally
devised

> ii) DELETE the anti-ship capability from the KV scatterguns, and use
them
> simply as an antifighter weapon (which is what they were designed
for).

I have discovered a glaringly obvious weakness in the KV ships, but not
sure
if my theory would work.  Except for the scatterguns, the KV have no PDS
or
ADS.  So my thinking is you send in your escorts and a few fighters,
make
them waste their scatterguns on those ships, then send out your main
attack
wave of fighters to kill them.	Sounds a bit wasteful on the escort
ships,
but it just might work.

Jeff Shoffner

Prev: Re: 25mm? Next: Re: Just wondering.....