Prev: Re: figure sizes Next: Re: Those Spiky Things

Re: 25mm?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 11:17:59 -0400
Subject: Re: 25mm?

At 09:07 AM 6/29/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Other ranges that are a good size-match for the SG figs are Denizen
(from
>Stone Mountain in the US I think), any of the Ral partha ranges, RAFM
etc
>(not the Heavy Gear HO stuff of course) and many small manufacturers on
>both sides of the pond.

Another range that fits well is the Leading Edge Games range of figures.
Their Living Steel SF figures are true 25mm but don't look overly thin.
So
are their Aliens figures. If you can find them, the colonial marines
are--well--Aliens colonial marines. The Living Steel range includes
several
different ranges of power armour and three types of aliens. The company
is
no longer in business and the figures are hard to find, but they usually
show up at the larger conventions at fairly low prices.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: figure sizes Next: Re: Those Spiky Things