Prev: Re: figure sizes Next: Re: figure sizes

Re: FT - Question Regarding FTL use

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@t...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 11:01:50 -0400
Subject: Re: FT - Question Regarding FTL use

> Date: 	 Thu, 26 Jun 1997 13:39:54 -0700 (PDT)
> From: 	 MCCLURE@skynet.litc.lockheed.com
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 FT - Question Regarding FTL use

> Recently I was in a game of FT and something came up that I'm not to
> sure about.  The scenario was this - two fleets cmae out of FTL into
> a soon-to-be disputed system.  Fleet A actually arrived a turn prior
> to Fleet B.  The referee for the game announced that it would be 8
> turns before a risky jump to FTL could be made or 24 turns before a a
> safe jump could be done.  I don't remember seeing this rule in FT.
> Could this be from MT or does it sound like a house rule?  Thanks for
> any insight.
>			Kent McClure

It's a house rule.  In the campaign at our club you must remain on
the board a certain number of turns before you can leave - too many
people were using the open ended FTL rule as scouting, and it created
a headache for the GM.	This way ya pays to look!

KR

Prev: Re: figure sizes Next: Re: figure sizes