Prev: Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!! Next: Re: FT - Question Regarding FTL use

Re: figure sizes

From: "Chris McCurry" <CMCCURR@v...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 10:50:56 -0400
Subject: Re: figure sizes

>Hi.  I've heard people talk about Battletech tanks/infantry being
>a bit large for Dirtside II.  Since I'm starting off with a bunch
>of GW Epic stuff, are they bigger than those?

The battle tech stuff is bigger than the epic stuff  8mm compared to the
6mm (at least that's what it is supposed to be).

But, a lot of the GW stuff is very large (e.g. the super heavies).

What i suggest is if you want to use miniatures that are over / under
sized...

1) change the scale

2) make those vehicles small class / very large class  (e.g. GW super
heavies = oversized [size 6+] tanks)

Question to the board:

     If ya'll say that the B-tech stuff is to big,  those (miniatures
company) infantry do you use?

I always though B-tech stuff was fine...

let me know...

CMC

Prev: Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!! Next: Re: FT - Question Regarding FTL use