Prev: Re: wanted: more thrust: Apology & Correction Next: RE: (Fwd) Minis and manufacturers

RE: (Fwd) Minis and manufacturers

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 17:50:15 -0400
Subject: RE: (Fwd) Minis and manufacturers

>----------

As long as you take care to follow the cardinal rule of dealing with GW:
Never buy anything
fron 'em at full retail price, they're great, if a tad bit cartoony.
Some of their epic stuff is down-right awesome.
I love the Squat VTOL thingies (Iron Eagles IIRC) and some of the Eldar
stuff truly rocks..... No GW bargain bin
is safe from me !!

><<SimTac/Kryomek Holdings Inc.  They have their entire 25mm Kryomek
range out
>again which should provide nice aliens and humans as well as
pre-fabricated
buildings and vehicles.  Highly recommended.>>

I've never really liked the Kryomek stuff, but all I've seen are some of
the vehicles (looked too squat and small) and
some bio-zoidal terrain bits. Does anyone know of a place on the 'net
that has pictures of other Kryomek bits ?

Gene

Prev: Re: wanted: more thrust: Apology & Correction Next: RE: (Fwd) Minis and manufacturers