Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars - Gotcha! Next: RE: (Fwd) Minis and manufacturers

Re: wanted: more thrust: Apology & Correction

From: "John M. Huber" <jhuber@o...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 17:31:06 -0400
Subject: Re: wanted: more thrust: Apology & Correction

	***Communications Error!!!!

		FT and MT still available!!***

I had asked my local retailer to order M.T. for me.  I misunderstood his
response.  Their supplier was temp. out and are now getting some in!
	[you'd think as a librarian I would understand the difference
between
out-of-print and temporary-out-of-stock!]

So, I decided to try this group for a copy.  On June 21 I wrote:

<snip>
 >with both Full Thrust and More Thrust out of print
 >
 >Does anyone out there have one they would like to sell?
 >John M. Huber

Then Jon responded 6/22 with:

<a few snips in here>

 >Before this rumour goes any further:
 >
 >BOTH FT AND MT ARE IN PRINT, AND IN STOCK with both GZG in UK and
GeoHex in
 >USA
 >
 >Many thanks,
 >Jon (GZG)

I went back to my retailer and explained what had happened and he
re-explained
what happened.	d'oh!!

So, many humble appologies, Jon [and co-listers] for any and all
confusion.

I have a copy coming in!!

Thanks for responding, Jon!!

Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars - Gotcha! Next: RE: (Fwd) Minis and manufacturers