Prev: Re: wanted: more thrust Next: Re: B5 Wars Mini Images on the Web!

Re: List of Spaceship Miniatures and Games

From: Thomas Heaney <Thomas@k...>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 08:38:38 -0400
Subject: Re: List of Spaceship Miniatures and Games

In article <33A9E370.1E7C@istar.ca>, Jim Bell & Christine Hartig
<jnbell@istar.ca> writes
>I was speaking with a friend at the mail order desk with that other
>company based in the UK which most people love to hate, I won't say the
>name. I was getting a large number of flight stands for mounting ships.
>The end result of the discussion was a company name 'Pendraken Figures'
>and a line of spaceship miniatures 'Space Dreadnought 3000'.
>
>The company as I understand it is based in North Yorkshire in the UK.
>Only problem is that I don't have any other information. Has anyone
seen
>any of the spaceships? I was told the line was quite extensive but no
>indication of the sizes or detail levels.
>
>Thats all the info I have but maybe our UK list members can give Tom so
>more information about the product line.
>
>Jim Bell
>jnbell@istar.ca

They can be found at

1 Easby Grove
Eston
Middlesbrough
Cleveland
TS6 9DL

Tel No - 01642 460638

according to their June 96 price list.

They have 6 different fleets, each with six different models ranging
from 1:40 Sterling for two patrol ships, to 2:00 for a Super
Dreadnaught.

They also do fleet packs at 9:50 for eight ships, and have a merchant
pack listed.

Also of interest are a 10mm Science Fiction range with Marines/"Aliens"
type figures plus civilians and a few vehicles.  I saw them at Claymore
in Edinburgh last year and they looked quite good, but I did't buy any.
Mabey this year?

--

Thomas Heaney
Thomas@kontos.demon.co.uk

Prev: Re: wanted: more thrust Next: Re: B5 Wars Mini Images on the Web!