Prev: Re: DS II Personal Walkers Next: Re: List of Spaceship Miniatures and Games

Re: wanted: more thrust

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 06:26:35 -0400
Subject: Re: wanted: more thrust

>Yes, I am a somewhat johnny-comelately to the Full Thrust Universe and
with
>both Full Thrust and More Thrust out of print I am having somewhat of a
>problem finding an honest copy of M.T. [not photocopied].
>
>Does anyone out there have one they would like to sell?  Know who has
one?

>Many thanks
>
>John M. Huber
>Milwaukee, Wi usa

Before this rumour goes any further:

BOTH FT AND MT ARE IN PRINT, AND IN STOCK with both GZG in UK and GeoHex
in
USA; if you have any retailer tell you otherwise, they are wrong. If
they
can't get it from their distributor, ask them to try GeoHex directly
(for
US stores) or else order it directly yourself via mail-order.
Please let us know if you still have problems, because this sort of
thing
hurts both our sales and credibility!! :)

Many thanks,
Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: DS II Personal Walkers Next: Re: List of Spaceship Miniatures and Games