Prev: looking for a group in . . . Next: Re: List of Spaceship Miniatures and Games

Re: List of Spaceship Miniatures and Games

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 18:01:57 -0400
Subject: Re: List of Spaceship Miniatures and Games

Question: do you still need Space Fleet ship info?  I've got the Space
Fleet web page (http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~at2u/sfleet.html) that you
can look at (and grab pictures from), but I've held off on this so long
that someone might've already sent in info on the ships.  So, if you
still need lengths, etc for the Games Workshop Space Fleet vessels,
and/or a game review, please drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.

Later,

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: looking for a group in . . . Next: Re: List of Spaceship Miniatures and Games