Prev: DSII: Warbots, WarDroids, etc. Next: Re: List of Spaceship Miniatures and Games

looking for a group in . . .

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 16:15:00 -0400
Subject: looking for a group in . . .

the Seatle/Redmond area.  I'm going to be spending July-September
working for the EvilEmpire (i.e. Microsoft) and would love to get to
play some Full Thrust, DSII, or SGII games.  If anyone knows of a
group that might have a space available please let me know.

Please direct replys to me directly, so as not to clog the list.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit  Stop the Spammers cold!
   -=-

Prev: DSII: Warbots, WarDroids, etc. Next: Re: List of Spaceship Miniatures and Games