Prev: Re: resin vehicles - gluing & painting query(ies) Next: Re: resin vehicles - gluing & painting query(ies)

Re: B5 Wars Mini Images on the Web!

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 23:23:37 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 Wars Mini Images on the Web!

>Hello all:
>	I went to the B5 Wars page to see if AOG had posted any new
info.  Low
>and behold they updated their page and added a new link that featured
>.GIFs of finished minis from the initial release.  The URL is:

Pity the pictures are so fuzzy.

>http://www.agentsofgaming.com/b5wminis.htm
>
>	As for my opinion of the mini's:  All in can say is "WOW!!!!!"

I own one of the Minbari War Cruisers and all I can say is "fiddly"!
The
minis are nice, but they are expensive ($24Aus for the capital
ships!!!!!!!)
and mine had a fair bit of flashing on it.  It also had lots of fiddly
little antennae-cum-laser cannons that are a real pain to put on.  But
it
does look nice once put together and I am looking forward to painting
it.  I
hope the game is worth it.

-Kelvin.....

      "Boy, Elizabethan pronouns still send a
	     tingle up the old spine!"
		  -The Tick
	 email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: resin vehicles - gluing & painting query(ies) Next: Re: resin vehicles - gluing & painting query(ies)